Following are the minimum requirements common for all software:
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista, Windows Server
2016 / 2012 / 2008 (including Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Small Business Server 2011)1
- Minimum processor speed and system memory requirements are the same as your operating system requirements.
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution using 100% text size (i.e., 96 dpi).
- 32-bit color is recommended.
- The entire suite of Tabs3 and PracticeMaster products requires less than 300 MB for program files. Additional disk space is required for data files.
- High speed wired network recommended. Wireless networks are not recommended due to performance and reliability issues.
- Training videos require Adobe® Flash® Player 10 or later for Internet Explorer.
- Internet access recommended.
1 Domain Controller Note: Installing the Tabs3
software database on a domain controller may require special IT consideration due to potential performance issues. Windows Server Essentials/Small Business Servers are always
domain controllers, and any Windows server can be configured as a domain controller. Additional information can be found in the "Using a Domain
Controller as the Tabs3 Server" section of R11637 - Network Performance Guide.